Management Accountant - Listed FMCG - Global Operations
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$45 per annum + Super|
Listed FMCG business with global operations boasting many well-known brands. Due to internal promotion, there is currently an opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the team on a 6 month contract with a view to permanency.
The Management Accountant will report to the FP&A Manger and provide support to various business units at a group level.
- Preparation of month-end consolidated results and management reporting
- Analyse financial results and performance linked to business drivers
- Partner business units to support preparation of annual budget, forecasting & analysis
- Management of overhead costs, balance sheet & working capital
- Partner with key stakeholders to solve issues, leverage opportunities and influence business performance
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support business wide initiatives and projects
The successful candidate will have gained CA/CPA qualification and have developed a base knowledge of technical accounting before moving into a commercially focused role. Experience working within a large, complex environment and the ability to liaise with non-finance stakeholders is also highly important.
This is a highly visible role with a large, highly sought after employer. The role offers the opportunity to work under a dynamic and impressive mentor as well as gain exposure . There will be permanent employment opportunities on offer for a top performer.
If this sounds like the career opportunity you have been waiting for please APPLY NOW below, to Brendon Cooke