Management Accountant - Health Industry - $90K to $100K + Super
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum + Super|
Leader within the Healthcare Industry currently looking for a Management Accountant to join the team on a contract basis.
This organisation is a journey to further develop their capability and embed best in class processes and the Management Accountant will play a pivotal role in supporting the senior leadership team and operational stakeholders. Key deliverables of this role include:
- Assist with the development of the financial budget and management information systems
- Preparation of high quality management reports
- Efficient and accurate analysis of month-end financial and operational results and communicating to the leadership team
- Actively partner with operational managers to implement key accounting, analytical and reporting initiatives
- Lead the financial component of all business case development
- Deliver key financial and commercial insights to the decision making process
- Assume a key role in implementing strategic and operational business planning
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required
To ensure success, you will have gained CA/CPA qualification and have developed highly effective business partnering and influencing skills. Experience using a tier 1 ERP such as Oracle coupled with advanced Excel skills will also be highly regarded.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to directly impact the ongoing success of this well-known organisation. There is a high possibility for this role to become a permanent position.
If this sounds like the career opportunity you have been waiting for please APPLY NOW below, to Brendon Cooke