Management Accountant - ASX Property Group - 6 month Contract
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
ASX listed property group based in Sydney's CBD. This organisation is a highly sought after employer with a strong track record of developing their people and providing internal opportunity to move laterally and vertically.
There is currently an opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the team on a 6 month contract to act as the finance business partner to managers within a portfolio of assets.
Working within an engaging and energetic finance team, the Management Accountant will be responsible for providing financial insight and support to asset managers. Key deliverables include:
- Ownership of the annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and reporting
- Prepare and analyse monthly/quarterly Profit & Loss and balance sheet
- Proactively business partner with non-finance stakeholders to drive performance and ensure accuracy of financials
- Manage the month end process and journal posting for the asset portfolio
- Income and Expenditure analysis
- Guide non-finance stake holders to resolve queries
To ensure success in this role, you will be CA/CPA/CIMA qualified and have gained experience as a management accountant within a large, corporate business. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and prior experience within the property sector will be advantageous.
Aside from attractive remuneration, this organisation offers state of the art working facilities as well as a collaborative and inclusive culture. This role is a 6 month contract with high potential for extension or permanency for strong performer.
To apply, please click apply now below or contact Brendon Cooke on 02 9249 5045