Would you describe yourself as an all-round Accountant with experience in both financial and management accounting, however perhaps you are keen to build upon your financial analysis experience? if so, then please read on.
We are currently partnering exclusively with a leading FMCG company, based in the Western suburbs. As part of their growth plans, they are looking for an experienced Management/Financial Accountant.
Covid-19 has presented some challenges to the business, but through their eCommerce channels, and innovation, they have continued to increase their market share. This is testament to their unwavering commitment to their customers and despite significant challenges they continue to just "get the job done".
The role is a blend of financial accounting, management reporting, and analytical reporting for specific BUs within the group.
Some duties will include:
- Complete Monthly financial reporting for Business unit and Group
- Partner with the Financial Controller on budgeting and forecasting
- Complete month-end activities
- Responsible for performing financial analysis and adding value through your insights
- CA/CPA Qualified is essential to be considered
- Ideally, you will have experience working in a complex FMCG company
- Background in either big four or top ten consulting is desirable
- Ability to work at pace, and in an ambiguous environment is essential
- Advanced Excel skills, and an aptitude for ERP systems would be highly regarded
The role presents an opportunity to join a highly regarded business in a period of growth and be able to shape and mould the role around your experience and skills in the future. The opportunity for progression will only be limited by your ambition and commitment to succeed.