|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
About the Company
This large well-known organisation offers a comprehensive approach to services that enhance Quality of Life. An opportunity has arisen in their National head office based on St.Kilda Road for an experienced Management Accountant to join their diverse established team.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Finance Business Partner, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, review and analysis of high volume P&L statements.
- Preparation of accurate financial reports.
- Managing the month end process.
- Reconciliation and analysis of balance sheets.
- Management of the GL accounts and data entry.
- Assisting in budgeting/forecasting.
- Partnering with blue collar and senior finance stakeholders with general accounting functions and identying business improvements.
- Liaise with other finance departments to resolve issues.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal Management Accountant will have:
- CA/CPA qualified (or working towards) with relevant tertiary qualification.
- Big 4 or Large Organisation experience.
- Well rounded accounting background with strong budget / reporting skills.
- Strong analytic, problem solving & reconciliation skills.
- Project experience including system implementation or transfomation would be advantageous.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with Senior stakeholders.
- Positive and resilient attitude with a proven track record to meeting deadlines in a high volume role.
What you'll get in return
- Permanent, on-going role.
- Competitive salary (flexible for experienced candidates).
- 5 extra days of Annual Leave over the Xmas/NY period.
- Genuine succession planning.
- Health and well-being initiatives.
- Generous and Collaborative culture.
- Commitment to continued training.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sam Kitchen, or call on 03 8629 1033.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.