|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
About the Company
This well-known organisation has an immediately available opportunity that has arisen in their head office based in Melbourne's CBD.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Management Accountant Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for performing all month end reporting.
- Responsible for producing the consolidated reporting.
- Analysing variances and providing relevant commentary.
- Responsible for investigating and resolving inaccuracies and anomalies that arise and answering queries raised by Head of Finance and Senior Business Unit Managers.
- Creating new forecasting templates.
- Updating and creating new Finance policy and procedures.
- Strong involvement with ad hoc Finance projects.
- Review and discuss results with relevant Senior stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- CA/CPA qualified (or working towards) with relevant tertiary qualification.
- Large Organisation experience desirable.
- Strong Management Accounting background.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement.
- Project experience desirable.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with Senior stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- 12 Month Contract.
- Attractive salary - up to $100k package.
- Generous and Collaborative culture.
- Commitment to relevant continued training.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sam Kitchen, or call on 03 8629 1033.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.