About the Company
This rapidly growing and well respected organisation has an opportunity that has arisen in their head office based in Port Melbourne.
About the Role
As part of the ASIA PAC finance team, the management accountant will support the Financial Controller on delivering the monthly KPI and management reporting and provide financial analysis and insight to support business decisions. Responsibilities will also include:
- Accountable for performing all month end reconciliations, journal entries and regular monthly reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviewing and reporting on monthly performance.
- Prepare monthly management reporting packages.
- Work closely with the Finance team to maintain accuracy of the information.
- Liaise with group accounting on KPI reporting and management reporting.
- Facilitation of the audit.
- Business partnering and provide detailed financial analysis and insights to support decision-making.
- Responsible for investigating and identifying key issues and gaps in business performance.
- Support the Financial Controller in preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
What you'll need to succeed
- CA/CPA qualified with relevant tertiary qualification.
- Minimum 5 Years experience in a similar or related business analysis Senior Finance role.
- Demonstrated success in managing an eterprise wide budgeting and business planning process.
- Ideally Big4/mid tier trained, offering excellent work ethic.
- Strong analytic, forecasting and problem solving.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- You will be a naturally energetic, positive, self-starter with excellent communication skills, offering extensive experience liaising with Senior stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- 3 month Contract role with a view to go permanent.
- Competitive salary $50 - $55 per hour + Super.
- High performing, Vibrant and Collaborative culture.
- Varied, fast paced role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sam Kitchen, or call on 03 8629 1033.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.