|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$105000 - AU$120000 per annum|
Are you a Qualified Accountant that is looking to join an ASX listed Organisation and make an impact through driving improvements and offering meaningful analysis? Perhaps you are working within professional services, and have a desire to transition into industry? If this sounds like you, please read on.
Our client, an ASX retail company, based in the eastern suburbs, has an opportunity for a talented finance professional to join the business as a Finance Analyst.
You will be working with stakeholders of all levels, including senior leadership exposure. This organisation are known for having an inclusive culture that is built on trust and respect, flexible working conditions and also will always look to develop people internally and promote them before looking externally. Succession planning is paramount to their growth plans.
Key parts of the role will include:
- Provide accurately reported data, analysis, planning and forecasting, to enable effective decision making for key stakeholders
- Play a key part in new projects and initiatives, driving performance, building plans for the future, as well as managing regular reporting, forecasting and general planning for the Business unit
- Support month-end management reporting
- Monitor business performance against Budgets, Rolling Forecasts and sales/marketing Campaign expectations
- Review trends in business KPI's and prepare analysis outlining issues, possible risks and recommendations
- Monitor revenue financial performance against Forecast and Budget
What will make you stand out?
You will be ideally, CA/CPA qualified, hailing from a chartered background with a move into industry where you have proven experience of partnering multiple departments. Your ability to draw meaningful analysis and insights out of data to then influence stakeholders at all levels will be the key to your success in the role. We are also open to looking at candidates that are looking for their first move from the profession.
The leadership team's philosophy is to develop and grow its staff, and there will be opportunities across the broader group for progression and development.
If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity and being mentored into a more senior role within the organisation in the future, then I would like to hear from you.
To find out more, Apply now or contact Kris on 03 8629 1047.
If this role is not quite right for you, however, you are looking to discuss your career, then please reach out to me as I have several opportunities ranging from Analyst to Financial Controller level.