|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$115000.00 per annum|
Salary - up to $115,000
We are partnering with a global FMCG business based in Melbourne, currently experiencing significant growth and looking to add to their high performing finance team.
This role will play a key part in the preparation of the monthly management accounts coupled with business partnering and financial analysis. This role would suit an ambitious Accountant looking to move from a chartered environment into a more commerically focussed role.
- Accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts and business reporting for cost centres across the business
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis and providing commentary to senior leadership
- Contribute to key projects with meaningful analysis
- Assist in the documentation of all accounting and finance processes
- You will be a qualified CPA/CA Accountant
- Possess a minimum of 4 years' experience in a Chartered environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent business partnering skills
If you are looking for your first move into industry, or to join a global company that will offer lots of opportunity long term, then I would like to hear from you.
Please contact Kris Owens on (03) 8629 1047 or 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.