|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$85000 per annum + Super|
Ambition are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a permanent or temp to perm basis with a leading technology business, based in North Sydney.
The client is a globally recognised organisation, leading the way in their industry. This has been achieved through constant innovation in their service offering and the use of industry leading technology.
There is currently an opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent or temp to perm basis. You will be joining an engaging and energetic finance team with a particular focus on partnering with the sales and marketing division, looking after the monthly reporting and budgeting process while also providing ad hoc financial insight to support divisional managers.
- Ownership of the annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and reporting
- Prepare and analyse monthly/quarterly Profit & Loss and balance sheet
- Proactively business partner with non-finance stakeholders
- Management of the month end process and journal posting
- Income and Expenditure analysis
- Guide non-finance stake holders to resolve queries
To ensure success in this role, you will be CA/CPA/CIMA qualified and have gained experience as a management accountant within a large, corporate business. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and prior experience partnering with multiple business units will be advantageous.
For more information please apply or contact Fred Howe.