|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$40 per hour + Super|
Ambition are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a temporary to permanent basis with a leading global brand.
There is currently an opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the team on a 3 month contract with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate. You will be joining an engaging and energetic finance team, the Management Accountant will be responsible for providing financial insight and support to asset managers. Key deliverables include:
- Ownership of the annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and reporting
- Prepare and analyse monthly/quarterly Profit & Loss and balance sheet
- Proactively business partner with non-finance stakeholders
- Manage the month end process and journal posting for the asset portfolio
- Income and Expenditure analysis
- Guide non-finance stake holders to resolve queries
To ensure success in this role, you will be CA/CPA/CIMA qualified and have gained experience as a management accountant within a large, corporate business. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and prior experience within the property sector will be advantageous.
For more information please apply or contact Fred Howe.