|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||Up to AU$80000.00 per annum|
ASX listed, well-known property group based in Sydney's CBD. This organisation is a highly sought after employer with a strong track record of developing their people and providing internal opportunity to move laterally and vertically.
Due to an internal promotion, there is a current opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a growing team on a permanent basis. You'll act as the finance business partner to managers within a portfolio of assets in this highly visible role.
Working within an engaging and energetic finance team, the Management Accountant will be responsible for providing financial insight and support to a number of non-finance stakeholders.
The key deliverables include:
- Ownership of the annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and reporting
- Prepare and analyse monthly/quarterly Profit & Loss and balance sheet
- Proactively business partner with non-finance stakeholders to drive performance and ensure accuracy of financials
- Manage the month end process and journal posting for the asset portfolio
- Income and Expenditure analysis
- Guide non-finance stake holders to resolve queries
- Ad hoc analysis and projects as required
To ensure success in this role, you will be CA/CPA/CIMA qualified and have gained experience as a management accountant within a corporate business. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and prior experience within the property sector will be advantageous.
This organisation offers state of the art working facilities as well as a collaborative and inclusive culture. A large number of senior management have joined the business in this team or on a similar level.
If this sounds like the right opportunity, please apply belopw or call Thomas Bunning @ 02 9249 5008 with any specific questions.