Mailroom and Administration Officer - Financial Services firm
My client is a Melbourne based financial services firm who partner with a diverse range of clients. They have an extremely low turnover due to the supportive and positive working environment and they are rapidly establishing themselves as a market leader and as a business which can offer excellent, long term career prospects. The past few years have seen consistent growth and, as a result, they have a newly created role within their highly regarded fund administration team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to develop your career with a market leader and with a business who are committed to supporting personal and professional growth.
This role will be onsite and work closely with the Melbourne Transfer Agency team. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Management/handling and accurate sorting and distribution of inbound & outbound mail.
- Maintaining documentation such as procedures and checklists.
- Scanning of incoming documentation into the processing system.
- Batching, archiving and retrieval of archived records.
- Processing of agreed tasks such as new investor accounts and static data changes.
- Excellent time management, administrative, and organisational skills.
- Respect, sensitivity and confidentiality of information handled.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility, and reliability.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to ensure tasks are completed.
- Professional presentation to work in a corporate environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience operating digital production printers & copiers scanners, fax machines and other general office equipment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply ASAP and I will get back to you with feedback in due course.
Principal Consultant - Banking & Financial Services