Loan Administrator | Commercial
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$40 per hour|
An instantly recognisable and well respected international investment bank with a strong foothold in Australia and the world. This award winning bank has premium offices located in the Sydney CBD which have recently gone through massive renovations to offer state of the art facilities.
- Prepare documents for drawdowns, rollovers and disbursements
- Review credit memorandum's, agreements for the preparation of new drawdowns/roll overs
- Monitoring of commitment fees & interest for all loan portfolio's
- Liaise with credit officers and treasury traders where required
- Maintaining and updating physical loan portfolio files
- Account reconciliations
- Managing enquiries
- Ad-Hoc duties
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of swift usage/ formatting of payments is essential.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge of Trade Finance will be an added advantage.
As this is a contract you will need to be available within 1-2 weeks maximum.
Apply online or through Reed Davies on 02 9249 5026