|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$65000 per annum|
One of Asia's largest banks that has been in the Sydney marketplace for a number of years that has truly solidified its position. They are conveniently located in the CBD and offer a high performing, fast paced culture. They have spread across the nation, now operating in 3 states and are only looking to grow this in the coming years.
- Prepare documents for drawdowns, rollovers and disbursements
- Review credit memorandum's, agreements for the preparation of new drawdowns/roll overs
- Monitoring of commitment fees & interest for all loan portfolio's
- Liaise with credit officers and treasury traders where required
- Maintaining and updating physical loan portfolio files
- Account reconciliations
- Managing enquiries
- Ad-Hoc duties
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of swift usage/ formatting of payments is essential.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Good time management skills.
- Must be Mandarin Speaking
As this is a contract you will need to be available within 1-2 weeks maximum.
Apply online or through Andrew Douglas on 02 9249 5009.