Linux System Administrator
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Linux System Administrator to join a Global Fintech, as part of their APAC IT Infrastructure team. You will be responsible for all server related issues, and operational system administration duties including building, racking and patching of the servers.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology / Computer Engineering or relative discipline.
- Previous experience in a System Administrator position for 2+ years
- Knowledge or experience in Redhat or Solaris
- Hands-on scripting skills (e.g. Shell, Perl, Python)
- Knowledge in HP hardware is highly advantageous
- Strong English communication skills; ability to communicate in Cantonese is highly regarded.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and could work without supervision.
- Flexible with weekend work (on request)
If you are looking for the next challenging role working for a fast- growing, global company, please don't hesitate in applying now!