Level 1/2 Support Officer
Our client is a leading name in the Automotive Industry, and has an exciting opportunity to join there team as a Level 1/2 Support Officer. Please note this position will be based in Nunawading and Preston.
They have experienced considerable growth during recent years as a result of organic expansion and acquisition.
You will be apart of a team that is the first point of call for the Company Store and national
franchise network and head office / warehouse users, fulfilling in-store hardware and software assistance needs,logging and resolving requests and providing excellent customer service to the group.
This is a helpdesk position supporting all the Business Divisions of the company
- Retail Store support for other Brands/Stores
- Corporate Head Office locations & Warehouse locations support across Australia.
- Logging all support calls and email requests accurately in the designated helpdesk system.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues to resolution within required timeframes (inc engaging assistance from 3rd parties, if required).
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a customer focused helpdesk and technical support role (inc experience with helpdesk software and processes)
- Experienced at assembling, diagnosing and fixing server and desktop PCs (inc installation of OS and software) and POS hardware
- Experience with data backup and recovery systems
- Experience with the use of Remote Control/Access software(Teamviewer,
- RDP, etc)
- Strong understanding of networking (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, networking
- equipment inc configuration)
- Sound knowledge of Windows Server platforms (2008 R2 and newer)
- Sound knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Work, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- installation, configuration and support
Due to a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further discussion, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the APPLY button. For all enquires contact Daniel Hoang on 0386291015.