Level 1 Service Desk Analyst
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
A State Government organisation is looking for a Level 1 Service Desk Analyst. Located within walking distance to Parramatta Train Station, you will be working with a medium-sized team and assisting internal staff within the organisation with their IT issues and queries.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Respond to incoming calls related to IT issues and requests
- Log tickets in ticketing system for all requests and issues
- Investigate and troubleshoot technical incidents
- Aim for on-the-spot resolution or escalate it to Level 3
What are we looking for from you?
- Experience working in corporate or other professional environments and in a fast pace
- Excellent customer service
- Experience working with Active Directory and a good understanding of networking aspects such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- An outgoing and fun personality!
What's on offer for you?
- Immediate start with likely progression to be extended or to become permanent
- Training and career development for the right candidate
Any questions related to the role can be directed to Vivian Vo on 02 9248 6218. Please click 'Apply' to apply for the role directly.
Please note, you will need to have full working rights in Australia to be considered for the role.
Due to a large volume of resumes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.