Lending Relationship Manager
A boutique investment manager that provide finance, property and wholesale investment advice to a diverse set of clients. They are rapidly growing and expanding their team and seeking highly driven candidates to contribute to their ongoing success.
- Be responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial clients
- Loan assessment and preparation of credit papers and supplementary information memorandums for presentation to the Investment Committee
- Manage key Borrower relationships and seek opportunities with existing clients to grow loans under management (LUM) portfolio
- Liaise with internal Property Specialists to manage the drawdown of tranches, approve claims and assist in the resolution of any issues
- At least 7 years' experience working within a bank or lending institution in a relationship management role
- A good working knowledge of commercial and/or construction loans
- Extensive knowledge of the credit and mortgage process, and securities documentation
- Extensive experience in credit assessment
- Excellent understanding of the property market, structure property finance and development risks
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
For further information or to have a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Dijana on 0448673984 or APPLY NOW.