legal / Compliance Officer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This role suits a well-rounded Legal / Compliance Officer with experience in financial services law.
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Providing legal advice, documentation and management of external dispute resolution matters
- Engage with the business to identify legal and regulatory issues
- Drafting key commercial agreements and deeds in relation to fund operation arrangements
- Review and advise on regulatory issues, internal governance and compliance policies
- Assist with M&A actvity
- Relevant experience as qualified lawyer practicing in financial services law
- Strong knowledge of financial services and regulatory environment
- Motivated, self-starter
- High level of professional and personal integrity
For a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Douglas (02) 9249 5009 at Ambition or APPLY NOW.