Legal Counsel / Compliance Officer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$135000 per annum|
This role will cover legal and compliance needs for a global financial Institution.
- Assist in developing the organisations Compliance framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Accountability for regulatory compliance matters including measurements, monitoring, assessments and control.
- Implementation of the compliance framework.
- Support the General Counsel & Company Secretary with legal related matters including legal risks.
- Reporting directly into the General Counsel and Company Secretary
- 3 years minimum post admission experience
- 2 years minimum experience in asset management or financial services
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Experience in Contractual law
- Experience in Asset Management Law
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Strong business partnering skills
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 9249 5009 or