Learning & Development / Training Specialist
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum + Super|
My client is an industry super fund with over 150 employees and an extremely low turnover due to the supportive and positive working environment. They are a market leader with a progressive culture and are currently experiencing a period of sustained growth due to their strong recent performance.
As a result of this growth, they currently seek a highly talented individual to manage their fund administration and client services team. This is a key position within the business and, with the company looking to expand further, it could put you on the path to a long and successful career.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance Manager and Business Analysts to write and deliver training programs to the Operations Team.
- Support change management on system enhancements and coordinate with external and internal parties to maintain and efficient and effective environment.
- Critically evaluate the Learning Management System and suggest improvements to compliance related training.
- Assist and support the ongoing development of quality assurance reporting across Operations.
- Liaise with Audit, Risk and Compliance team to manage external audit activities for Operations;
- Identify opportunities for continued process improvement and efficiency.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following experience and attributes:
- Previous training experience from within financial services. This doesn't need to be in a designated training role.
- A critical eye and a focus for process improvement and quality management.
- Respectful and approachable manner when working with internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding level of written and verbal communication
If you would like to apply to the role, please do so ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application in due course.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services