Learning and Development Lead
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Learning and Development Lead within the public sector on a large organisational transformation project. This role will suit someone who thrives on a meaty project and is looking for an opportunity to shape the Learning and Development strategies of an important public organisation. This organisation aims to improve people's lives and thus this role plays an important part in the success of this service.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with key stakeholders and SME's to conduct TNA's to set the training strategy and ensure a consistent and standardised approach to change training is implemented.
- Ensure the BAU readiness through an L&D lens.
- Prepare and track the training delivery plan and identify training and performance support materials required with the appropriate resources.
- Manage a small team of training resources.
- Lead the communication of the training delivery to the key stakeholders and ensure consistent management of risk and considerations.
- Engage with business and regional stakeholders to ensure management of expectations regarding scope of training delivery.
This role will suit a Learning and Development lead that is ready for their next exciting challenge and wants to get into an environment in which they can shape the Learning and Development strategy. If this sounds like you apply now or call Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.