Lead Organisational Development Consultant
|Location:||Redfern, New South Wales|
An excellent daily rate contact role for a Lead OD Consultant running through to the end of 2017 initially.
Primary purpose of the role
Leadership & Corporate Programs is responsible for defining scopes and managing the
end to end design, delivery and ongoing maintenance of offerings (inclusive of capability development programs, tool and initiatives) in collaboration with the Centres of Excellence and the Agency Business partners. The position focuses on end to end management of new and existing offerings in the areas of leadership, change, workforce engagement, diversity & inclusion, innovation and other OD capabilities, as required.
- Partner with HR, OD Business Partners, businesses and the Centres of Excellence to provide advice, consult, design and deliver holistic offerings (including capability development programs) in one or more of the following areas; leadership, change, workforce engagement, diversity & inclusion, innovation.
- Provide strong and focused guidance in building leadership and corporate offerings to enable Agencies to deliver on their outcomes.
- Drive processes and practices that enable understanding and prioritising of leadership and corporate offerings required for Agencies to deliver services to customers.
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure offerings in the area of leadership, change, workforce engagement,
diversity & inclusion and innovation are delivered and adhere to requirements of the Cluster.
- Facilitate the continuous improvement of offerings across the Cluster by the sharing of best practice and insights to ensure that the Cluster takes advantage of developments in the field.
- Lead resources in a professional manner to function cohesively as part of the broader OD team and effectively collaborate with other business units to ensure an outcome and values led approach.
- Develop and manage project plans, budgets and risk management plans consistent with the Transport Charter, the Divisional Plan and the OD Delivery Plan. Review and improve business systems and processes, and report monthly on activities, performance, trends and issues against plans and budgets.
- Working in a complex and changing environment while ensuring that all requirements are captured and consistently translated into high quality OD solutions.
- Managing the strategy and requirements for a diverse range of complex offerings with varying requirements within tight timeframes across a diverse organisation.
- Maintaining a high level of currency in relevant specific discipline fields
- Leveraging digital technology when developing solutions.
- Managing stakeholder expectations and competing priorities across the Cluster while making fair and balanced decisions in the context of resource availability and in the best interests of the entire organisation.
If you are interested in the position and have the right skills, please press APPLY to sumit your resume. Rob Friggieri 02 9248 6257