Lead Business/Process Analyst
|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
The Lead Business/Process Analyst role has come up to work on an end-to-end transformation, to provide methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of business functions and processes for the Program. The role will report to the Program Manager and will support SME's, Business Architect and other teams.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Mentor and coach Business/Process Analysts in business and process analysis outcomes
- Assign and direct activities for the Business/Process Analysis team
- Work collaboratively with other teams and SME to deliver the business functions and processes required
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements, specify effective business process and determine options for solutions
- Apply and monitor the use of modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards with consideration to business recommendations
- Provide advice and guidance to technical teams in understanding business processes and solutions
- Produce communication packages to engage business stakeholders and drive business decisions
- Support Test, Change and Training teams as required
- Excellent stakeholder management skills required, confidence and credibility to challenge issues and positively influence their resolution
- Strong presentation skills, both written and verbal, articulate at getting messages across to different audience levels.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Gook knowledge of the system development life cycle and the positioning of business analysis within it
- 5+ years experience in large scale projects
The hiring manager is looking for a creative and talented Lead for this Program of work, if this sounds like you please apply now or contact Andrew Harrison on 02 9248 6215 for a confidential discussion.