Lead BA (Process Improvement Lead)
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$155000.00 per annum|
Please note this is not an IT Transformation, please do not apply if you have not worked on the business side of a transformation!
This role will establish leading practices in BPI including Agile, User Design, LEAN and Six Sigma design and analysis techniques.
The Lead Business Analyst manages a team of analysts deployed on specific projects to ensure that professional analysis of current state and design of future state processes and business models is undertaken. The role also concerns leadership in the practice of BPI. It is also responsible for development of the business analyst capability in scale and scope of the projects within the PMO.
The Program Management Office (PMO) has been created to work within a strategic context and alongside business units in building & deploying effective program management capability. The PMO is responsible for project and program management quality, the responsibility for project and program success resides with the Executive sponsor(s) of the programs and initiatives being implemented.
- Establishing and managing the Business Process Improvement practice within a Program Management Office.
- Leading and growing a small BPI team.
- Utilising a consultative approach to build stakeholder relationships.
- Maintaining key stakeholder and third-party engagement, and alignment with governance frameworks.
- Operational management in a large organisation.
- Working with project teams to plan, design, develop and launch efficient business, financial and operations systems for new projects/ programs of work.
- The use of techniques such as Agile, LEAN or Six Sigma.
- A bachelor's degree (or higher)
- Certification in a recognised business analysis and/or process management technique such as LEAN/Six Sigma (Green belt).
- Demonstrated experience in building and sustaining effective stakeholder relationships, with consulting experience preferred.
- Strong communication and engagement skills including facilitation, influencing and negotiating, networking and partnering.
- Experience in establishing a Business Process Improvement practice.
- Understanding of change management, continuous improvement and knowledge management processes.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Experience aligning work and results to the strategic direction, culture and governance of an organisation.
The Program Manager is looking for an enthusiastic and driven to lead a team of BA's whilst delivering on project outlines stated above, if this sounds like you please apply now or contact Andrew Harrison on 02 9248 6215 for a confidential discussion.