L2/L3 Support Engineer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client, an ASX 200 listed company, is looking to bring on an innovative and passionate Support Engineer to sit within the suppport team
The purpose of this role is to work closely with the Service Delivery and Engineering Team to restore normal IT service operations within agreed service levels and business priorities and minimize the adverse impact on business operations for the client. To focus on complex incident resolution as well as resolution for critical application related problems.
We are looking for engineers with some or more of the following attributes:
- Diploma or Degree in engineering, computer science or scientific discipline from a recognized university or college. MCSE/CCNA.
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft modern workplace and O365.
- Must have good knowledge Azure AD and related technologies.
- Good knowledge of network concepts (e.g., TCPIP, Windows/Mac Networking, Wireless, Ethernet)
- Specialist technical experience, ideally within IT infrastructure, service and support management, of which at least 2 years must be in a support role.
- 1 to 3 years' experience providing onsite and/or remote technical support to end-users in PC and Mac environments.
- ITIL Foundation.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently.
- Provides resolutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Communicates clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and written.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, along with the ability to prioritize tasks among many competing requests.
- Professional attitude and demeanour.
- Skilled at setting priorities to complete tasks/projects within scheduled timeframes.
- Strong analytical skills for effective troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Contributes to projects and milestones as per the needs of the business.
- Basic understanding of group management/administration tasks.
If you are immediatley available and would like to find out more, Apply Now or contact Daniel at 03 8629 1016 or