Unit Pricing Analyst - Fund Management
My client is a leading fund manager in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They manage some of Australia's top performing equity funds and boast a high performance culture and flat structure, allowing you an incredible opportunity to grow and develop your career. They have doubled their funds under management over the past year and, as a result have a newly created role for a highly talented Performance and Attribution / Unit Pricing specialist.
Due to continued strong performance and the acquisition of new clients, they currently seek an experienced unit pricing analyst to move into a client focused role within the business.
- Liaise with internal and external counter-parties to ensure the accurate completion and sign-off of daily unit pricing.
- Identify any issues and recommend solutions where necessary.
- Provide input to and drive operational process changes which result in greater operational efficiency.
- Prepare fund distribution calculations and semi-annual and annual Financial Statements.
- Use your strong technical skills to complete hard close / month end duties.
- Provide ongoing support and training to more junior members of staff.
- Previous Unit Pricing or Fund Accounting experience.
- The ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A mature and confident approach.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to resolve complex problems
- An innovative attitude.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply ASAP and I will get back to you with feedback in due course.
Senior Consultant - Banking & Financial Services