KYC - Global Client On-Boarding
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Job Title: KYC - Global Client On-Boarding
The company provides institutional clients with solutions across the debt to equity capital spectrum, payment systems, risk management and other banking services. Their client-centric purpose is to enhance clients' success through market leading capabilities and unique insights. Their industry sector alignment, product capability, industry expertise and specialist skills are key points of differentiation to their global industry peers.
Initially on a 6 month contract, this role is likely to extend to 12 months and beyond.
Working within the Global Client On-boarding team, you will be supporting the client's bankers and Financial Crimes & Compliance team, to make risk-based decisions and helps to ensure they meet regulatory obligations in Australia and globally. (AML / CTF, FATCA, CRS, MIFID etc.). Your duties will include and are not limited to:
- On-boarding, periodic review & remediation: maintaining a high level of performance, achieving targets and individual goals.
- Reviewing KYC files.
- Directly liaising with stakeholders, clients & internal compliance teams.
- Working positively and inclusively with team members, demonstrating accountability, integrity, collaboration, excellence and service.
- Risk and detail focused, maintaining a strong control environment. Identifying and escalating issues and concerns, effectively managing issues to resolution.
- Striving to improve: Thinking outside of the box to challenge the status quo; reducing risk and seeking ways to improve processes.
- Establish a profile with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Participating in team huddles, board meetings, productivity and strategy sessions with your team.
- Ad-hoc requests as required
In order to be successful in your application of Office Administrator you will have/be:
- Minimum 2 years of KYC and/or On-going Customer Due Diligence experience in a corporate banking and institutional banking role.
- Static data creating, management and remediation experience.
- Strong regulatory knowledge of on-boarding, KYC and AML frameworks.
- Experience using workflow systems.
- Experienced in stakeholder management, able to clearly and concisely communicate complex on-boarding issues at all levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Desirable; AML/CTF qualifications, understanding of AU, NZ, US, UK AML/CTF program.
Please apply now if the above sounds like you. Applicants without the above experience will not be considered/contacted.