Kronos Systems Analyst
Job Title: Kronos Systems Analyst
Location: Olympic Park
Length of assignment: 5-month Contract
Estimated Start- ASAP
- Be part of a highly engaged, creative and collaborative team culture aimed at supporting your development
- Join an organisation that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
- Market Leading renumeration package
An opportunity has arisen for a hands-on, Systems Analyst to join the Team of this reputable FMCG company. To focus on projects for Kronos configuration across Scheduling, Pay rules, Timecard setup and permissions.
- Work collaboratively and communicate transparently with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction with project deliverables.
- To focus on projects for Kronos configuration across Scheduling, Pay rules, Timecard setup and permissions
- Testing the solution against requirements, producing training documentation for end users (Leaders & Team Members), help facilitate training to end users
- Implement Kronos Workforce Dimensions for various sites across AU & NZ and venues internationally.
- Documenting requirements for the system build
- Engage & provide updates to Board, executive team and management as required
- Assist the other members of the team as directed in undertaking research and analysis into new or proposed changes.
- Collect and analyse data to execute and implement proposed changes.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders as required including Product Management, Compliance, Government & external bodies
Knowledge & Experience: To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- 3+ years Systems Analyst experience experience
- Must have Kronos experience
- Must be able to config the end to end process and awards Kronos
- SAP Payroll experience
- Strong skills in requirements gathering
- FMCG experience or Large organisation
- Experience in translating requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria
- A broad understanding of how to apply New Ways of Working to their role
- Appreciate difficult problems & work autonomously on complex tasks
- Self as cause
- A people persona and a real team player
- Self-starter who constructively challenges and reassesses status quo
- Disciplined planning and follow up
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong action orientation to deliver accurate outcomes to tight timelines
- Ensuring robust financial processes and governance in place
- Business Partner directly with key stakeholders
- Make safety a priority and champion a safety culture with the team
- Actively participate and ensure 100% completion within agreed timeframes
- Contribute to team culture and engagement plans