Junior User Experience Designer Officer
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
A Commonwealth government agency is looking for a Junior Designer officer who comes from a User Experience/ User Centred Design background. You will be based in Canberra CBD.
What are we looking for?
- Experience or demonstrated learning in UCD processes and design thinking methodologies.
- A strong team player, demonstrating flexibility and agility in meeting customers' needs and through supporting team members in delivering high quality UCD services.
- The ability to work in a high pace environment, where you can work under direction or independently
Your responsibilities include but not limit to:
- Undertake research and design activities
- Provide logistical and project support to a multidisciplinary UCD team.
- Support multiple UCD projects
If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Vivian Vo on 9248 6218. Application closes at 4PM on 17th January 2020.
Please note: only Australian citizens will be considered. Our client cannot accept any visa holders or permanent residents for this role.