Junior / Mid Level Java Dev - Work in Brisbane & the US!!!
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$80000 per annum + Super|
Leading Brisbane-based technology business with operations in a US technology hub who own and operate an integrated technology platform that powers in excess of 100 million searches. This company offers a web-based global distribution platform that gives access to real-time information and B2B solutions that are seriously changing an industry!
Huge opportunity! Be a part of a company who are bringing web-wide scale to an untapped industry.
Opportunity for Greenfield Development and possibility to work in the US for 3 months!
- The analysis, design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of software
components, APIs, and integration modules.Take product ownership, and work in a fast-moving agile environment.
- Devising techniques for better modularity, testability, install-ability and maintainability of J2EE applications.
- Assisting in the overall architecture and design of the software
- Be an advocate of best practice development and provide guidance to a group of junior developers
- BSc (or equivalent) required, plus 2+ years' hands-on experience.
- Good knowledge of Java 7/8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and relational databases
Experience with REST API development, SQL and a back-end language like Java, C#, Python or Node.JS (They use Java/Spring).
- Spring Boot.
- Spring Integration
- Experience in Building REST APIs
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
Nice To Haves
- An understanding of Micro-services or SOA architectures
- TDD in jUnit
- AWS, Docker and/or Jenkins
How to Apply?
Please only apply to this position if you are a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia. If you tick this box and fancy an expenses paid trip to live and work in America, please click apply or call Adam Grabish on (07) 3020 0316 for a confidential chat