Junior Project Manager
My client is a global bank that is looking for a senior Project Coordinator/Junior Project Manager to join their team on an exciting card and payment project. This role will be predominately looking after the data remediation for this transition as well as the transformation for the digital website and app. This will provide a fantastic opportunity for a junior PM or senior Project Coordinator as the strategy is already in place and the execution is left. This would mean a chance to work on a large and exciting project where you can grow and demonstrate your capabilities as an up and coming Project Manager.
- Responsible for the delivery of the project plan including liaising with various stakeholders and executing tasks on time.
- Managing various needs and priorities ensuring the successful delivery of the project.
- Providing input with the SMEs in regards to the data remediation and the digital transformation.
- Previous experience on a data remediation and/or digital (website and app) project in a Project Coordinator or Project Manager capacity.
- Demonstrable exceptional stakeholder engagement skills and excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience in being able to task manage and execute on complex and busy projects.
- Financial services experience preferential.
If this role sounds like you apply now or call Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.