Junior Project Manager / Senior Project Coordinator | MQ Park
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$700 per day|
Our client is a household Australian brand seeking a Senior Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager to work across a broad range of IT Projects, both Operational and Capital. You will report to the Portfolio Delivery Manager.
You have a mix of both having direct accountability for delivering projects as well as supporting the Senior Project Managers. Either way, you'll play a huge part in the Program's success. Your day-to-day duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting project managers and communicating directly with internal customers, stakeholders, including preparation of presentation materials
- Ensuring project reporting, IT PMO standards and processes are complied with for each project
- Controlling project documentation, attending meetings and keeping minutes and follow up actions
- Tracking financials, forecasts and reconciling against finance system, processing purchase orders, etc
- Escalating known risks, issues and disputes to Project Managers as soon as possible
- Excellent time & task management, stakeholder management and an ability to "manage upwards"
- Some understanding of financial models used in project management and to monitor budgets is desirable
- A user-level knowledge of SAP and/or other financial systems
- Experience in a large corporate environment is preferred
Are you looking to grow your project career with a leading Australian company? If so, then APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 for a confidential discussion.