Junior Project Manager
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
One of Australians Leading Healthcare Providers are seeking a highly motivated Project Coordinator/Junior Project Manager to join their collaborative team on a permanent basis.
The company have recently undergone a large transformation of their finance system and so in addition to continuing to facilitate process improvements around this implementation you will also be assisting with several planned IT related projects.
This role would suit an experienced Project Coordinator/Junior Project Manager who is looking to take the next leap in their career. Due to the complexity of some of these projects you will be experienced in:
- Vendor management and organisation,
- Have strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Can facilitate and support projects running simultaneously;
- Ideally have an IT degree or related background;
- Have experience with SAP implementations or work places that use this or a similar ERP.
If this sounds like a position you would like to discuss further, please follow the link below or alternatively shoot me through your resume