Junior Performance and Attribution Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$75000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a leading fund manager in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They boast a high-performance culture, first class career progression, friendly and motivated staff and are seen by many as an employer of choice.
They are currently looking for a Junior Performance & Attribution Analyst to join their already highly regarded team. This is a full time role which will be initially hired on a 12-month contract. It will offer an outstanding opportunity to learn and develop your skills in an organisation which values its employees and who are keen to offer a genuine work/life balance.
- Develop, maintain and deliver a full range of performance, attribution and risk management analysis.
- Benchmark performance returns against industry standards.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including investment, product and sales teams.
- Play a key role in strategic projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- Ideally some experience of working in financial services.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and modelling skills.
- A pro-active and results oriented mind-set.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to produce high quality work within tight timeframes.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services