Senior Java Developer / Architect - Work in the US for < 6 Months
|Salary:||Up to $140k + Super|
Leading Brisbane-based technology business with operations in a US technology hub who own and operate an integrated technology platform that powers in excess of 100 million searches. This company offers a web-based global distribution platform that gives access to real-time information and B2B solutions that are seriously changing an industry!
Huge opportunity! Be a part of a company who are bringing web-wide scale to an untapped industry.
Opportunity for Greenfield Development and possibility to work in the US for 3-6 Months!
Be a part of something from the grass roots and help build a team around you!
- Architect, develop, and scale a revolutionary web-based application.
- Take product ownership, and work in a fast-moving agile environment.
- Perform design, code reviews, performance optimisation and analysis.
- Explore cutting-edge technologies and practices to improve product quality and development.
- Be an advocate of best practice development and provide guidance to a group of junior developers
- 8+ years of experience developing highly scalable web applications.
- Knowledge of J2EE Application Servers, Oracle & MySQL DBMS, XML/XSL, Web Programming, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, develop written proposals/specifications, writing clean, scalable, readable and maintainable code.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field.
Please only apply to this position if you are a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia and consider yourself in the top 5% of developers. If you tick these boxes, please click apply or call Adam Grabish on (07) 3020 0316 for a confidential chat.