Junior Desk Assistant
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a global Corporate and Investment bank, with a presence in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. They provide products and services in the areas of financial advisory and global markets for financial institutions, across various asset classes (Inc: Equities, currencies, credit, interest rates, commodities, mutual funds etc).
As a Junior Desk Assistant, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Trade capture/booking
- Sales client/support
- Fee/contract distribution
- Client on-boarding (KYC)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) maintenance
- PnL monitoring
...for the right candidate, there is genuine scope to move into a Front Office Sales role within 2 years.
As a Junior Desk Assistant, you will have/be:
- A relevant Bachelors or Masters degree
- Experience using Excel (VBA) and PowerPoint
- Ability to work autonomously, but with a strong team ethic
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (high proficiency in spoken and written English a must)
- Investment Banking experience a plus
If this unique opportunity appeals to you, please apply now.