Junior BI Developer
The Junior BI Developer will be required to have an end-to-end view of the reporting requirements of the business, developing solutions aimed at improving performance measures such as cost reduction, time reduction or quality improvement.
- 2-4 years of experience in business intelligence analysis and development
- Experience with data modelling and delivering data warehouses
- Ability to work with stakeholders to build reports and dashboards to allow decision support.
- Experience developing and maintaining code to extract the DataMart from existing data warehouse and to build new data models along with the technical documentation
- Strong technology and systems analysis background
What you'll need to succeed:
- Proficient with SQL, Microsoft business intelligence suite, Tableau Desktop and Server;
- SQL Server (SSMS/SSIS/SSRS), Tableau (10.0 upwards) skills (Python experience is a plus);
- Experience analysing, designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions;
- Good understanding of database modelling (entity based and snowflake/star schema);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to interact in a professional manner and build relationships with a broad range of people;
- Work with Project Management and Data Warehouse teams to translate requirements into project scope, and deliver on scope;
- Absolute focus on service to users.
- Worked on Agile methodology with an experience in writing stories, work-breakdown-structure, estimating story points and delivering in sprints.
- Experience with Azure platform (SQL Azure, ADF and Blob storage) a plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative high perfomring team, with great work culture.