|Location:||Sunshine Coast, Queensland|
This is an excellent opportunity for several high calibre Developers to join this market disrupting software company based in Noosa's new and emerging Digital Hub….code and surf your days away on the amazing Sunshine Coast!
Be part of Queensland's technological history, by joining the movement in Noosa, as our client looks to expand their already firm and progressive footprint in Australia.
The successful candidates will display exceptional programming talent, and show a real passion for code.
If you rise to the occasion, thrive on a challenge, and can demonstrate strong problem solving acumen, then we're looking to speak with you.
Whether you're still studying, a new graduate or been around for a while doesn't matter. If you love coding, can demonstrate strong problem solving skills and enjoy challenging work then let's chat.
- Very strong communication skills
- Some knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL
- MS Office, Email, Skype
Knowledge or experience in the following is an advantage although not a requirement as training will be provided:
- Chrome developer tools
- Source code control concepts (Git)
- Agile tools for software teams (JIRA)
- Microsoft Azure
- Technical writing
- Understanding of basic security concepts (authentication, encryption etc.)
- Fluent in a second language, especially Spanish
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Commitment to quality and takes pride in work
- Seeks help in solving tough or complex problems
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
If you're keen to be involved in the exciting project, hit Apply now, or get in touch via joanne.tanton @ ambition.com.au