This is an excellent opportunity for a Front-End Developer to join this cutting edge software company which offers two locations in which to work, either Brisbane or on the Sunshine Coast.
Be part of Queensland's technological history, by joining the company, as our client looks to expand their already firm and progressive footprint in Australia.
If you rise to the occasion, thrive on a challenge, and can demonstrate strong problem-solving acumen, then we're looking to speak with you.
The successful candidates will be tasked with ensuring quality software releases by maintaining our suite of automation test cases.
- Very strong communication skills
- Some knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL
- MS Office, Email, Skype
Knowledge or experience in the following is an advantage although not a requirement as training will be provided:
- Chrome developer tools
- Source code control concepts (Git)
- Agile tools for software teams (JIRA)
- Microsoft Azure
- Technical writing
- Understanding of basic security concepts (authentication, encryption etc.)
- Fluent in a second language, especially Spanish
- Commitment to quality and takes pride in their work - Lets create something amazing together.
- Seeks help in solving difficult and complex problems - We're here to help each other….
- Great communication skills - It's good to talk!
- Willingness to wear 'different hats' as required - There's no I in TEAM
If you're keen to be involved in the exciting project, hit Apply now, or get in touch via email: