|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Provides solutions clarity to executives around the world to help them maximize their data, technology, and decision-making processes to make real-time decisions.
Due to continued growth, my client is searching for a passionate Consultant JS Developer to join the great enviroment and bring value.
About the Role
- Apply the ArcGIS stack to deliver great solutions, that meet and exceed client expectations.
- Develop the latest web mapping experience using a mix of front end, server-side data and services.
- Demonstrate solution capabilities to stakeholders and customers.
- Design and build software components that seamlessly run on-premise and on cloud platforms.
- Work collaboratively with other team members within an agile software development process.
- A solid foundation in software development, with strong competencies in data structures, patterns, and design
- Experience in data visualization using frameworks such as D3, WebGL or client-side image manipulation using the html5 canvas
- Experience using ether the ArcGIS JS API, or other mapping libraries, leaflet etc.
- Familiarity with build and packaging tools such as Yarn, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack and Node.js
- Working knowledge of a source control and issue management system - Git, Hg, JIRA
- Experience using other languages such as Python, Java, .NET
- Experience using cloud solutions Amazon/Azure etc
- Ability to think, analyze and communicate creative solutions to customer problems.
- Commitment to delivering great solutions, that meet and exceed client expectations.
- Experience of the wider Esri Stack, Enterprise databases, is an advantage.
If this sounds like you click APPLY.