Java Tech Lead
Java Tech Lead
My client, a bleeding edge Software Giant in Melbourne's inner South East Suburbs is looking for a Java Tech Lead to inspire their pioneering Dev Team.
The role will see the prospective candidate join the team on a permanent basis and lead the creation of new solutions and the enhancements to existing products from concept to launch, as part of cross-functional product teams.
Hands-on Developer experience (min 7 years)
Java / Spring background - experience in Java 8 preferred
Experience in developing or designing RESTful APIs.
- Experience of developing data-driven applications, including RESTful API layers over the top of complex back-end engines. Proven experience with multiple databases, including: Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, as well as NoSQL databases.
- Expert in multiple programming languages including one or more of the following Java, C#, C++, Node.js - demonstrating a clear understanding of Object-oriented and functional software development paradigms.
- Experience and deep understanding of Agile software development practices.
- Experience of building web-based software systems, utilising N-tier architectures, single-pageapplications, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
- Ability to drive CI/CD practices for solutions, automating deployment and configuration management across environments.
If this role is something that would be of interest please 'Apply' with an updated resume and all suitable candiates will be contacted. Any questions please feel free to contact Charlie Beattie on 03 8629 1029.