Java Developer/ Microservices
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
We are seeking strong Java developers with extensive knowledge of Microservices architecture and techniques to join us in working on multiple greenfield projects with some of the best developers in the game.
We produce high quality payment solutions to a multitude of different customers and we need a developer who is highly passionate about delivering highly testable and maintainable code.
You will be working in a highly skilled team that build and support applications in a technically exciting and challenging industry.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- A passion for distributed systems which are highly available, fault-tolerant and scalable
- Must have at least 5+ years programming experience in Java and Spring framework. Thorough knowledge of Microservices techniques and architecture, and experience implementing RESTful web services
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, and how it applies to the development pipeline
- Experience with relational and NoSQL datastores, understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each approach, and in depth experience with at least one of their associated query languages.
- Hands on experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work both collaboratively with a team, and alone where necessary
- Be courageous in terms of speaking one's mind, yet approachable and open to be convinced by other points of view
- Open to change and new ideas and find the ebb and flow of our evolving business exciting
This is a hugely exciting role where you will be involved in requirements review, solution design, coding, unit testing, deployment and documentation.
$110,000 to $130,000 base - please apply now for more information.