|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
A Commonwealth Government Agency is looking for a Java Developer to join their team on a contract basis.
You will be supporting their key life critical application NEXUS, which is used to coordinate assets in maritime and aviation search and rescue incidents.
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- At least 8 years Java experience, enterprise design patterns, JPA, JEE an advantage, reactive programming an advantage. Web service development, SOAP and REST APIs.
- Maven lifecycle management, Continuous Integration, Unit and System Integration testing.
- Major database experience, including data modelling, stored procedures. Oracle is preferred.
- Unix/Linux, Bash knowledge
- AWS development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian citizenship
Accepting resumes until COB Thursday 23rd January 2020. Any questions regarding the role can be directed to Vivian Vo at 02 9248 6218.
Please note, only Australian citizens will be considered.