|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Recognised as a Market Leader across Australia and New Zealand this organisation is part of a global group of companies with a presence in over 100 countries achieving several global awards over recent years. Reporting into the Delivery Manager you will be part of highly motivated team who thrive on delivering solutions for the business through their vision and development best practices.
As a hands-on Java Developer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Design, implement and maintain code for Claims management platform
- Take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying & resolve production and non-production application issues
- Work with BA's to transforming requirements into code that conforms to architectural guidance
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established application development processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Software engineering within the International Application domain with strong Java and ESB skills.
To be successful in the role you will possess:
- Minimum 5 years IT experience is expected
- Experience with Java, RDBMS's, Jira, Confluence, Source control systems, static code analysis tools, Continuous Delivery tools and general SDLC management.
- Mulesoft (or other ESB tools)
- Experience with Guidewire or F
- Experience with Agile & Lean methodologies
- Financial services industry experience. Exposure to claims management systems highly regarded
- Understanding of applications quality control practices (Testing, Development quality practices)
Demonstrated ability to identify, capture & resolve complex issues.
Additional Employee Benefits include:
- Staff benefits program with a wide range of discounts on offer
- Flexible work hours
- Staff referral incentive
- Opportunities for ongoing education and development
- Service recognition awards
- Employee assistance program for yourself and immediate family members
- Personal touches like weekly fruit bowls and birthday celebrations
- The opportunity to work for a company that gives back to the community through our Gentle Bear program
If this sounds like the next step for your career, simply click 'Apply Now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your resume.