Senior Java Developer (Permanent)
$150 - $165k+ package
My client, a leading ASX constituent and Australian leader in the field, is looking for a number of Java Developers to join their award winning team to push innovation boundaries across the Engineering practice.
You will be a Development maverick and be able to think outside of the box to design and build a new platform and the end user experience of tomorrow.
- A strong track record of software development in Java
- Solid understanding of how to build testable, decoupled, maintainable code and other engineering best practices
- Very strong working knowledge of backend technologies including but not limited to: , Spring, SpringBoot, SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of integration technologies: RESTful APIs, JSON/XML and Structured Logging
- Experience with version control, preferably Git
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build scalable and maintainable applications using Java
- You love drilling down in complex problems and providing innovate solutions to customer needs
- You are customer centric and feel confident communicating in all forms
- A kaizen mentality in self development and willingness to learn and apply new methodologies as required. New ideas, frameworks and languages excite you!
If you're excited by the opportunity to work in a fast changing, engineering first organisation, where there's plenty of opportunities to grow, please click apply now!