Junior- Middle Java Developer
About the company:
The client is an Investment Bank relies on innovators like to build and maintain the technology that helps safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of design and development experience in Service Oriented Architecture
- Test driven development using Core Java (Spring/Hibernate and messaging frameworks is a bonus)
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS systems (Sybase or Oracle is preferred)
- Development of complex stored procedures will be highly regarded with optimization and performance tuning aspects.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and ability to navigate a matrix organization and build networks across multiple areas of the business
- Team player with good problem-solving abilities
- Willing to follow the bank's internal standard regarding project life cycle and system development procedures
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!