|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum|
Java Developer (Perm)
$130k - $150k package
A leading payments provider based in Melbourne CBD is currently seeking a gun Java Developer to work on their bleeding edge real-time payments platform used by the masses. This is a great opportunity for a Java Developer to join an innovative and pioneering team to re-design and push innovation platforms.
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, or an equivalent field.
- Strong track record in software development, with four years' experience developing software preferably Java.
- A solid understanding of how to build testable, decoupled, maintainable code and other engineering best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of backend technologies including but not limited to: Dropwizard, Spring / Guice, ORM/Hiberante, SQL and regional databases.
- An understanding of integration technologies including RESTful APIs, JSON/XML and Structured Logging.
- Experience with version control, preferably Git.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to build scalable and maintainable software-as-a-service apps using modern Java.
- Experience with modern web technologies desirable such as Angular or Vue.
- Experience building scalable, fail tolerant, distributed backend systems.
- Environment automation experience using AWS and Ansible.
- Experience with Nginx, MySQL, Redis and Splunk
- Test automation and Continuous Integration & Delivery practices
- A willingness to learn and apply new methodologies as required!
The organisation is looking to move quickly in order to acquire the right personnel and can interview immediately.
If this role is of interest please 'APPLY NOW' or contact Charlie Beattie / Daniel Hoang on 03 8629 1029.