Java Back End Developer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
About the company
The company is a leader in retail, mobility and health services that society use every day.
About the project
You will work in multi-functional teams responsible for the delivery of product features such as APIs to support web and native mobile user interfaces.
About your skills
- 7+ years' experience in Java
- Solid understanding of how to build testable, decoupled, maintainable code and other engineering best practices
- Dropwizard, Spring/Guice, ORM/Hibernate, SQL and relational databases
- RESTful APIs, JSON/XML and Structured Logging
- Experience with version control, preferably Git
- The ability to build scalable and maintainable software-as-a-service applications using modern Java
- Willingness to learn and apply new methodologies as required
- Angular , AWS, Ansible, MySQL, Nginx, Redis and Splunk
- Experience building scalable, fault tolerant, distributed backend systems.
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!